We are many denominations, but all holding or seeking the core beliefs we represent. We want our lives to mean something for God. We are tired of getting caught up in the whirlwind. We want more. We want God. We want to live out our purpose, not just survive the day. We are more than Pinterest worthy decorations and magazine worth images to share on social media. Some of us struggle to spend time with the Lord once a week and others study His Word for hours each day. Some of us struggle to find any meaning to our mundane days and others are radically changing the world. Our skin has different shades and our accents are varied.
Our commonality is our desire to be live sacred lives-- "dedicated or set apart for the service or worship of a diety... highly valued and important."
We believe in these core truths about God and the Christian faith:
- There is only one God, who exists eternally as a Trinity of three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit. Each member of the Trinity is fully and equally God, yet personally distinct from one another.
- God in the flesh, Jesus Christ, was crucified and died on the cross, was resurrected from the dead, and ascended to Heaven.
- The Holy Spirit of God comes to live within a person once they trust in Christ as their Savior. The Holy Spirit indwells all believers to lead and empower life and relationship with God, to secure salvation, and to give gifts that build the church and spread the Gospel.
- God created men and women to live in relationship with Him, but the first humans chose to rebel against God and brought sin into the world. Sin spread like a virus to all humans, and all have sinned, and that sin separated us from God.
- God loves the world, and by His grace, delights and desires to grant forgiveness and eternal life to all who trust in Christ as their Savior. Jesus died on the cross as a perfect substitute for our penalty of sin, and resurrected to overcome the death penalty caused by sin. It is only through faith in Jesus Christ – not being good enough or doing enough good – that a person can be restored to a right relationship with God.
- The Bible is God’s Word to us, written by men who were inspired by God. God wrote His Scriptures to reveal Himself to mankind, to communicate with us, and to direct us in His best way to live life.
We donate 10% of our profits to give studies to women in prison
We are committed to giving away 10% of our profits to non-profits. We have partnered with CHARM Prison Ministry to accomplish this by providing studies for women in prison.